Laclede Community Credit Union-Membership Requirements
You are eligible to join Laclede Community Credit Union if you live or work in any of the following IL counties: MADISON, JERSEY, MACOUPIN, GREEN, OR CALHOUN COUNTY
You can also join if you work or belong to one of our sponsor groups or other select employee groups, listed below. If you belong to one of the groups listed below, or are an immediate family member of an individual who meets the criteria below, you may become an LCCU member.
To do so, simply open a regular shares/savings account with a minimum $10 deposit. The share/savings account establishes your membership at Laclede Credit Union and makes you eligible for the many products and services we offer. Once you join, you can remain a member for life regardless of where you may live or work.
There's more good news! Your membership in the credit union qualifies your immediate family members for membership as well. This includes your spouse, children, parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, grandparents,cousins and more.
For more information about joining Laclede Credit Union stop by, call us at (618) 465-2504. We look forward to meeting the total financial needs of you and your family.
If you are an employee of a company or group listed below, you are eligible for membership at Laclede Community Credit Union:
- Airco Industries Gases
- Alton Memorial Sales, Alton, IL, 62002
- Alton Sheet Metal company, Alton, IL, 62002
- Alton-Wood River Board of Realtors
- Andy Auto Body, Alton, IL, 62002
- Binnig & Geisen, Inc
- Camp Electric
- C&W Windshield Repair
- Godfrey Firefighters Local #1692, Godfrey, IL, 62035
- Industrial Electric Supply & Motor Repair
- International Ladies Garment Workers Union(St. Louis Office), St. Louis, MO
- Laclede Steel Company, Alton, IL, 62002
- Lodge 482 of International Brotherhood of Boilermakers
- Madison County Housing Authority
- Marcal Rope & Rigging, Inc
- Mississippi Lime Company, Alton, IL, 62002
- Orrill Bus Lines, Godfrey, IL, 62035
- Pepsi-Cola Bottling Company, St. Louis, MO
- Sarnit Charnoud, MD, SP, PC
- Southwestern Illinois Dialysis Center
- St. Louis Regional Airport Authority
- Upper Alton Cemetery, Alton, IL, 62202
- WBGZ Radio